Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weight loss round who knows anymore


I have had one heck of a hard time losing weight this round. It seems that I have more cravings than I thought I have had in the past. I usually go walking outside but its been too dang cold so I thought to myself that I would wake up early in the morning and workout. Well all that that has done is make me too lazy to get out of my warm bed.
I know I can do this.
Tyler needs me to do this to stay healthy. I will try harder. I need to.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

You can do it! I'm completely lazy and hate being cold but I have made myself get up and walk/jog in the mornings before Michael goes to school. I hate doing it but I feel so much better all day afterward. It's worth it just to have a minute to myself. Ah, motherhood.

Greg & Jen said...

Being and living healthy is a challenge, but if it is what you really want you can do it. However, just so you know everyone has a lazy day here or there. Maybe just commit to 3 days a week to get up out of that comfy bed. And build it up to more days a week as you progress. For me it is always easier when I build a foundation first before just jumping into a strenuous routine. Good luck, you have my support where ever you need it.

twiddyfam said...

I'm so glad that I'm not the only too lazy and comfortable to get out of my comfy warm bed at 6 am to work out...I'm trying 3 days a week, while CT is at school..balancing and doing yoga is alot of FUN (insert sarcasim) with LJ..so I make the best of it. WE DO WHAT WE CAN!! We're not perfect. Do you want me to call you at 6am....that way I have to get up too???

twiddyfam said...

P.S. you are moving around all day and doing exercise at work. After all you're Wonder Woman..and YOU ROCK!