Friday, January 23, 2009

8 Things

Liz tagged me, so here I go:


8 Shows you watch:
  1. The Biggest Loser
  2. Private Practice
  3. Greys Anatomy
  4. The Office
  5. Lost
  6. The Mentalist
  7. As the World Turns
  8. Ghost Whisperer

8 Restaurants I love:

  1. Red Robin
  2. Olive Garden
  3. Cheesecake Factory
  4. Subway
  5. Wendy's
  6. Taco Time
  7. Gia Como's in Oklahoma
  8. Claim Jumper

8 Things I did yesterday:

  1. Fell asleep feeling loved
  2. Played with my son
  3. Checked email
  4. Watched The Office with Karl
  5. Changed my sons diaper
  6. Called my sister
  7. Gave away banana bread
  8. Went to work

8 things I look forward to:

  1. Watching my son grow up
  2. Having another baby
  3. Going back to college
  4. Moving into a house
  5. Talking to Tyler when he gets older
  6. Giving gray hairs to Karl
  7. Getting out of debt
  8. De-junking/getting organized

8 wishes:

  1. To keep my friends close
  2. Go to Disneyworld
  3. To have faith in the world
  4. To not worry about money
  5. For good health
  6. That I could go visit all my friends
  7. I can lose weight and be happy with my body
  8. Tyler grows up healthy and strong

8 People I tag:

  1. Sunny
  2. Rachael
  3. Julie
  4. Jennifer
  5. Morgan
  6. Rachel
  7. Jennie
  8. Rachael

1 comment:

Rachael said...

ok, i've never participated in a tagging yet but for you...i will