Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My New Years Resolution

I am going to lose weight AGAIN. I know I have done this many times and it does seem to be a yo-yo effect sometimes, but the fact is I HAVE done it so I know I can do it again. When I lost weight before I lost 30 lbs. I weighed myself last Saturday and I have gained 10 lbs back. I was surprised that that was all I gained because it seemed like more.
I am very sad because my most favorite pants are broke! I have worn these for years and for most people it would be time to get rid of them but they lasted so long that they became my favorite.
I am excited and nervous about this round of weight loss, but I have a goal to lose 70 lbs by August 21, my 30th birthday. I can do this.

2 comments:

Parkin Family said...

Wow! You are brave. I just am willing to committ to five pounds at a time! I'm sure you'll do it though!

Rachael said...

That's awesome! Good luck!!