Thursday, August 14, 2008

Memories..Like the corners of my mind...


My friend had this on her blog and thought it might be fun...

The directions are as follows:

1. As a comment on our blog, leave one (or as many as you like) memory that you and I had together or a memory of our family. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

8 comments:

twiddyfam said...

Okay where to start...Ahhh, our favorite calling in the singles ward, gotta love being the librarians.

ST said...

Then there was the time when we first attended FHE together...are you done? Yup. Ya wanna leave? Yup.

ST said...

Two words. Charlies Angels.

ST said...

I love your laugh! It's so unique and so fun! Oh yeah, remember the time we were on HWY-167 and you went postal?? That was great too!

ST said...

You are an awesome woman. You put so much of yourself in all you do. From the love of your life, the little miracle from heaven, and your family. You love and feel intensely and that my friend is one of my favorite things about you. By the way, Heavenly Father loves all his children....

ST said...

One of my all-time favorite memories of you is seeing you go through the temple and faithfully serving a mission. I missed you tremendously when you were away, but I remember being so proud of you and the example you set to your friends and family. Whether they supported you or not, You showed them, and continue to show them, what YOU KNOW to be true. Thanks for being my BFF!! You ROCK!
(there's more memories, but I don't want to overwhelm your readers.) tee hee.

Greg & Jen said...

Well Amiee, the memory that stands out to me the most is the first time I remember seeing at church. You bore your testimony about your tumor and the trials that you had went through in keeping your faith that everything would work out. I remember you saying that you wanted to be a mother like all of your friends. I am so happy that you were blessed by keeping your faith. P.S. Your little man is adorable. Love ya. I'm so thankful for you and all that you are.

Elizabeth said...

I don't know where to start but here's a few:

Eating at Red Robin's
Hanging out in the single's ward
Shopping with you for your mission stuff
Being in the temple with you
Seeing you with Little Man

Love you.