Monday, August 25, 2008

First picture at week 4

What is kinda scary is I have a picture of me in this same shirt when I was 5 months pregnant with Tyler and I do look skinnier, but still scary. We weighed in this morning and I lost 3 1/2 lbs even though we ate at Red Robin and Olive Garden, I really did good.
So all in all I have lost 19 1/2 lbs since I started losing weight. To all of you out there you can probably see a difference but for me it will probably take a few more weeks before I feel it. I am working out and eating better, its paying off!
PS I did want to put both pictures up but I didn't like how close they actually looked so I didn't.

4 comments:

Greg & Jen said...

Whoo! Go Amie, Go Amie! I'm so happy for you.

Elizabeth said...

Yay for you!

Parkin Family said...

You look great!

ST said...

Good job, Hot mama!