Sunday, August 17, 2008

If I Were in Charge of the World

If I were in charge of the world,
I'd cancel school and boys,
and friends,
street lights, Eli
and also
police and haters.

If I were in charge of the world,
There'd be Disneyland in Auburn,
more toys, treats to,
and
eat all the times.

If I were in charge of the world,
You wouldn't have school.
You wouldn't have boogers.
You wouldn't have timed tests
Or clothes.
You wouldn't even have haircuts.

If I were in charge of the world
ice cream
would be a vegetable,
Chocolate
would be ok.
A person who sometimes forgot to flush,
and sometimes forgot to eat,
Would still be allowed to be in charge of the world.

When I was in second grade my teacher read us the book, If I Were in Charge of the World, and as part of an activity to it we had to write our own poem so the words that are in bold are the answers that I put. I knew I did this poem but I didn't know until we went to Oregon to see my Grandparents that I sent the origional to my grandmother. Enjoy!

Oh yeah, my weigh in tomorrow and I will definitely post on here what I lost. Lets just say I ate at Cheesecake Factory, Red Robin, Claim Jumpers and McDonalds (more than once) this week and I still lost weight. Wish me luck.