Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Losing Weight

Hey everyone. I know its been awhile since I have posted so I thought I would let you know whats going on. A group of us at work have joined together and we are all trying to lose weight. There are eight of us specifically who are in an eight week competition. In this competition we weigh in every week and if we lose we pay nothing. If we say the same weight as the week before then we pay $1.00. If we gain weight we pay $2.00 for the first pound and $1.00 for every pound after the first. So if I gain 2 lbs I have to pay $3.00.
In my first week I lost 8 lbs!!!!!! I was so excited. I am doing weight watcher homestyle version Karl and I did a few years back and I am looking forward to wearing my skinny clothes again. I will keep you all updated.

2 comments:

ST said...

Yeah!!! I's so proud of you. I know how hard it is to diet. Cuz you know I'm always on one...my favorite...see food diet. tee hee

Greg & Jen said...

That's great Aimee... It's so much funner trying to loose weight with others. It takes the edge off a little bit. Congratulations on your 8 lbs lost. Keep it up.