Friday, October 30, 2009

Update

This is the most recent picture of me. From September 22 to October 22 I made a pact with one of my co-workers to not eat chocolate. WHAT!?!?! I can't believe I was crazy enough to think that there was a possibility that I could go that long without it. Well I am proud to say that there was only two times that I actually broke the pact but I did AWESOME!
I cannot believe that I am a mother of a two year old. I cried when he blew out his candles. I am going to be one of those sappy moms. I am ok with that. I have never been happier in my life then to be a mom. And what makes it more special is that I get to raise him with a man who I love!!!!
It is getting to be blanket season again.... I love blankets!!!! I am obsessed. Maybe its because I remember when I was little that I used to pile on the blankets and tuck them in on all sides but where my pillow was and then I would wiggle and crawl into my cocoon of blankets to fall asleep. Ohhh I love that feeling. I am happy that my son loves blankets.I am working on my husband. :)
My Morgan had surgery last week. She had her tonsils removed and she is doing amazing. I am so lucky to be the aunt of seven very beautiful nieces!

No comments: