Monday, October 12, 2009

Bouncy Place

I was told that I am a facebook junkie. I wish I enjoyed posting blogs as much as I love checking out whats going on in other peoples lives on facecrack. By request of a fellow junkie, here is one of many videos taken of us at the bouncy place on Saturday. We went with a friend of ours and the kids had a BLAST. Lucky me I gave Karl the camera and this is what happened as a result.
We have been busy, but not too busy lately. I have no excuses for not updating this more often, but I will try to do better. On a side note, my baby boy turns 2 in 12 days. I am alittle (OK ALOT) freaking out about it.

3 comments:

Jena said...

ha ha! too cute! I loved your comment at the end...priceless! and 2 years old? How fun...man we're getting old, huh Aimee? :)

CharityMay said...

a little weird... my son tyler turns 2 on the 24th! odd coincidence?

Parkin Family said...

Thanks Aimeee! I've been lazy about posting too. I'm just glad I finally gave in to fb, so I can keep in touch with everyone!