Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weigh -in

This weigh in I gained 2 lbs. I was not surprised and I was glad it was only two pounds that I went up. We had a birthday party to go to last week and then on Sunday we had a wonderful bbq at my parents house. it was SOOO good. We did have lots of salad and fruit and veggies. But nothing is complete without ranch for my veggies and we found this cream cheese fruit dip that was WONDERFUL.
In the other parts of my little world...... I am tired. I think that I want things to e more in order but it is exhausting to me to see chaos and change it to order. I will find a way it will just take thought and then action. That doesn't mean to the junk food isle either!!!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Aimee I just realized I don't have your e-mail address. I sent out e-vites for Noah's birthday party. It is on April 14th (his actual birthday) at 6:00. It'll be fun. And don't bring a gift, Noah has way too much stuff. You presence is gift enough. I hope you can come!! If you give me your e-mail I'll send you the e-vite.