Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Brunch

I just love Tylers hair flip... He looks like he just got out of bed :)
Tyler thought the best way to get what was in his bag was to swing it.
For Easter this year we went to my parents house and had a big brunch. I asked Morgan if she could take some pictures of what was going on and these are the ones she took.
This is the talented photographer.
My dad drinking my favorite soda!!!!
My Morgan got a picture of me in there too.

We had a pretty quiet Easter. The Easter bunny didn't hide eggs at our house because we forgot to get them ready. We did help Debbie and the girls with their eggs though. We hung out with Karl's mom on Saturday and then saw my family on Easter.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Thanks for coming to Noah's party!! I'm glad you had a good easter.

Parkin Family said...

I can't believe how grown up Tyler looks in that shirt! I guess our babies aren't babies anymore... They're toddlers! Wow! Where did the time go?!