Monday, March 30, 2009

Tomorrow... tomorrow I'll love me tomorrow

Tomorrow is my first weigh in of this weight loss round. There have been days where I thought that I would never get myself motivated to do this again and this week has been so easy! I wanted to work on the food portion first, because that was what was holding me back, oh so many times. Then this weekend I bought my own step aerobics stepper and dvd set. (Its only $30.00 at walmart.) I did the workout it came with. That will take time for me.
Oh yeah another little scary secret. Not many of you will believe this, or at least, I hope, not all of you. When I had my baby shower on September 15, 2007 Superwoman measured my belly and I still have the roll of material here. Well this weekend I wanted to compare where I was at. Karl asked me first if I was sure I wanted to do that, I did it and I am just about the same size as I was on the day of my baby shower. Don't worry about me now. I wasn't too shocked. I know that I plumped up after I had Tyler. It was more of a motivation for me to lose the weight again.
My other HUGE problem is that I like to weigh myself everyday. I know I have lost but I am not going to officially post it until I weigh myself in the morning.

No comments: