Monday, March 2, 2009

I am ready for my close up

This is courtesy of Booga. She took this picture and thought that she was so cool. I am still struggling with the weight thing. I told Karl I was going to cut out soda and chocolate but I thought about it today and I can't do both at the same time so I am going to cut out chocolate and slow down on the soda intake. I know that I have said this before and I feel like a broken record and I feel like I am not getting anywhere but I will get there.
On another note. I have been worried about what was going to happen at work. There were a possibilities for change and just did not feel right about it. My boss said that she was ok with how things are for me right now and that if there were anymore changes, it would make it more stressful for more than just myself. I am totally ok with this.
This is a picture that was taken at our reception. It will be 5 years this Friday. I can't believe it. Karl has put up with my drama and has loved me despite of my imperfections. I am so lucky. I love you babe.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Aimee, I love that I got to see your wedding picture. I haven't ever seen it, you look very pretty. You are such a sweet wife and person, in general!!

Mike and Jennie said...

Aimee hang in there with the weight loss. The thing I have learned about goals is that it is a day by day thing. Set your goal each morning. It is much easier to not do something for 24 hours then to say for four months or forever. Also, congrats on the 5 years!

Greg & Jen said...

Happy Early Anniversary! Whatcha doing to celebrate? Do you have a sitter? I'm availabe...

I agree with you about giving up two things at once...VERY DIFFICULT! It's great that you are starting small...And that you are still working at it. Just stick with it if it's what you want and it be worth it. Love Ya!

CharityMay said...

aimeeeeee! how are you? i am so happy i found you! (or that jeremy hawks found me, and i found all you guys!) i can't wait to catch up!

Becca said...

It's definitely a journey, Aimee and you just have to do what works best for you. Taking your weight loss one step at a time is about all you can do... hang in there, friend!

Also, congrats on your anniversary! 5 years flies by!