Thursday, November 27, 2008

Still losing more weight

This is todays picture. I am 1-2 lbs to the weight I was before I had Tyler. This is my skinny pants and the shirt I am wearing I was brave and I bought it without trying it on first, just to see if I could guess what I am at.
I am really not trying as hard as I should be and Superwoman told me that if I lose 12 more pounds that she will start with me. I told her that it would be december and she asked me if I could wait for january, we will see.
Yeah me!!!!

4 comments:

Parkin Family said...

Great Job Aimee! YOu look AMAZING!

twiddyfam said...

I'll start no matter where you're at after my birthday. But I can't promise I'm going to be good all the time...just most of the time.

Elizabeth said...

Looking good! Yay you! I'm proud of you!

Greg & Jen said...

Way to Go! Skinny jeans... yeah you. You look great!