Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pumpkin Cookies

I have been obsessed with baking lately. I have been making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and tonight I made pumpkin cookies with icing drizzled on top. I do have to say that I bake some mean cookies. I am so tired and I wish I could fall asleep lately but I have not been sleeping well. I think I bake to keep myself distracted from everything else. It really is good therapy and I do enjoy baking. Next month my sister and I are going to be making cookie platters. I have been so excited to try new recipes and I have a few more recipes to try out before I add them to the list.

2 comments:

twiddyfam said...

Okay, I want to try that one! Oops, I forgot to call you back, I'm sorry. Does that mean I don't get a cookie?

Parkin Family said...

YUM!!! I need to make some! Tyler is sure a cutie and such a big boy!