Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm a new Auntie!!!!


Karl and Daryl with their babies. (Tyler is saying hello to Avery)


Proud Grandma Diane with the beautiful baby girl.


Check out her hair!!!


Avery Gordon was born November 12, 2008 at 12:15 am.

We got the text message right as we were leaving to go to work on Wednesday. Karl just happened to check his phone and saw two text messages from his brother. Karl called his brother at 7 am and everyone was great. We booked it after work to get down to Auburn to see our new niece and Tyler's seventh girl cousin, he is the only boy.
Avery is the first granddaughter on Karl's side of the family. I believe she is the second granddaughter on Rachel's side of the family. She only weighed 6 lbs 12 oz when she was born and these pictures don't do justice to how adorable she is. I am so excited that she is here. Mom and baby are doing great and Dad is so happy! Congratulations Daryl and Rachel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Rachel congratulations for me. She used to be my visiting teacher and I was wondering when she was due. The baby is adorable.
Thanks

Elizabeth said...

Congrats to everyone! That is my mom's bday too!

Rachael said...

Such a sweet baby, we haven't seen her yet. We need to: She looks adorable!