Monday, May 12, 2008

Hey all


This is how I feel. Matt, my brother, took this picture we are really right side up but this is how you see me and the beautiful Booga. There is just so much going on and I feel like I have to do it all but then I get mad if my wonderful hubby doesn't offer to help. He on the other hand doesn't know what to do or what to say to me when I am stressed, so he just holds me and lets me cry.

This is my little family, plus Booga...... she insisted she be in the picture, on Mothers Day. We went to downtown Seattle because it was of course Mothers Day and my brother Louie was up from Arizona and it was nice to spend time with all my brothers and sister (minus Superwoman, you know who you are). It was alittle too crazy with fifteen people but we managed.

3 comments:

Parkin Family said...

I have a lot of respect for you: being a working mom. I don't know how you do it... You Rock!

ST said...

OKay I already miss you and I've cried 3 times this week...but I'm happy for your move...Really. ST.

Elizabeth said...

Those are nice pics of everyone! Glad you had a good mother's day, ya new mommy! Miss you!