Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hey all

So we have moved into our new apartment. I loved living at my parents house and having them so close, but it is also nice to have my own kitchen again. I made dinner for the first time tonight. The past few nights we have been rummaging thru our stuff so its been a hit and miss as to what we find in the boxes. I did try to label the boxes the best I could but some stuff just got mixed up.
I tried to look for a picture to put on here but I couldn't find anything that would have anything to do with this...oh well.

2 comments:

twiddyfam said...

Your right Kent isn't as far as Kirkland, it only took us 15 minutes to get home last night. I'm mostly going to miss you at church. I was spoiled being able to sit next to my sister and my mom at church. Take of you, your apartment is cute! (even though your still going through boxes.)

ST said...

I missed you today. Just thought you might want to know that.