Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Went to the dr

Found out I have an ear infection and a touch of the flu. The dr called it gasterointestinal virus...I was stumbling over myself to try to remember that and when I looked it up online it said the flu. Why can't they just say you have the flu go home and sleep. Instead the doc tried to give me two different medicines for the flu and an antibiotic for my ear. I will take the antibiotic but I will just try to relax with the flu bug.
We took some great pictures of the kids tonight thought I would share a picture of the little ones.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a great picture of everyone! That's definitely a keeper. I always love seeing pics of your cute nieces. Sorry about your ear infection/flu, I totally empathize with that! Hope you feel better soon!

Greg & Jen said...

Aimee, I hope you get feeling better... I know it's not fun having the flu especially when you are a mom. It's hard to get the rest they tell you to get. Let me know if you need some help with Tyler while you try to recover.

Great picture of the kids. I can't believe how big Tyler is getting... They grow too fast!

twiddyfam said...

The girls are getting so big! Cute picture.