Sunday, April 20, 2008


This is what I feel like I want to be doing all the time. If someone told me to get as much sleep as I could before the baby was born I probably didn't fully understand. I feel it now. Tyler is 6 months old this week but I am feeling so tired now.
I last 4 pounds this last week.... thats the first weight loss since Valentines day week. I am very glad and I hope I can do better on my weight loss.
I feel like I am trying to run as fast as I can up an escalator and I am not going anywhere. I don't usually write when I am having a hard time for fear of regretting what I say will hurt someone else. No matter what I still love those around me and I want to be the best mom, wife, sister, daughter, friend, aunt, niece and granddaughter... I am sure there is more but I am tired and I can't think of them right now.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Aimee, hugs to you! Thanks for my nice comments on my blog. Sorry life has been so crazy for you. Call me whenever you need to vent! Congrats on your weight loss- I'm proud of you for working seriously on this. Love ya! And get some sleep!

twiddyfam said...

Girl, you shouldn't be ashamed of saying things that might offend people...they are the ones that choose to be offended. Just be yourself..remember that one time where you totally went off on HWY 167??? I miss that girl...of course I'm one to talk. Take care of you! ST

Greg & Jen said...

I'm glad that you wrote what was on your mind... I don't think that you should be worried about offending, or hurting others. Like your good friend said "it is them that choose to be offended". You can't help how you are feeling, and I think that it is okay to express that. If we can't be ourselves, then who are we? Love ya, and hope that you can get some sleep. If you need a break give us a call and we can take tyler sometime.