Sunday, March 6, 2011

My posts have been weird

Tomorrow I go in for my last (cross my fingers) MRI. This one will most likely determine if I am going to have brain surgery or not. There have been alot of other things going on but doctor appointments have definitely been keeping my days busy. My mind has been quite jumbled. I have alot to be thankful for. I have alot of things to work on. I wish I could be the best person for everyone but at times I fail. I have internalized alot of things lately and done alot of thinking and in the end its still all in my head. Thanks for taking time to read this :)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Good luck with your MRI. I hope everything goes well. I hope things get better soon. Don't be too hard on yourself. None of us can be everything for everyone all the time.

Elizabeth said...

Hope things are going alright. Keep me posted on what's going on. I so wish I was around to help out and be a better mental support for you. Love you dear.