Saturday, January 15, 2011

So fun

Last night we went out with Daryl and Rachel. It was so nice to be out with Karl and not worry about keeping Ty entertained. It was a beautiful view of Bellevue and Seattle. In the midst of all this we are still dealing with changes that we don't know the results are. I have been keeping myself on a pretty good diet. If anyone knows me, I do really good and then it gets tough... I am at the tough stage. I am down 11 lbs which is wonderful, but I have about 95 more to go. All my chocolate is depleting and soon will be gone. I have noticed that I would rather eat smaller portions of fatty foods, rather than eat more of the lite stuff, but I think I am getting to the point where I don't have any option but to change things up completely.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Good job on the 11 pounds!!

Aimee said...

thank Racheal!!