Friday, September 23, 2011

Disneyland.....sorry its late

 My brother, sister-in-law and husband surprised the kids with Disneyland. Karl and I drove with Tyty to Anaheim in two days and met up with my brothers family for the big day.
 It was also a treat because we had not met Brady, my nephew and I was so excited to see him..... He was half awake......
 The kids did not know till this moment WHY we were meeting in a hotel room so early in the morning..... SURPRISE!!!
 Waiting for breakfast before the big day! I love those kiddos!
 On their first ride in Disneyland
 Ty Mater was happy too!
 A rare picture of my brother and his now wife ( they got married Sept 17) and my handsome nephew!
 Brady's nickname is Pooh bear and he LOVED Winnie the Pooh!
 Ty ty loved Tigger.
Mr T is NOT tired!..... ok maybe just alittle....

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What a fun trip! I LOVED the pic of Ty with Tigger! So cute. I need a Tigger hug!