Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Things that change

What doesn't change? Anyways. I figured I would update here the last week..... I saw the doctor and he did blood work... Everything came back normal. Not surprised. He told me to schedule a CT scan, so last Friday I scheduled the scan and I also had an appointment scheduled Friday morning for my neurologist. I went to the Neurologist and she said that she wanted more tests, a EEG and MRI....What about the rest of the letters? lol....... The biggest transition is that she said no driving for 6 months, I had to go 6 months seizure free. That is what I did watching my nieces. I would drive them to school and then run around with the little ones and then pick them up in the evenings. I have been home technically only two days but everything has changed for me.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

That's crazy! I'm glad your blood work was good at least. Not driving for six months will be a big change but maybe it'll be fun :)

Elizabeth said...

That is a big change, not to drive. Hope things go well and that you don't have any more seizures. I wish I was around to drive you places!