Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Calling

I have been so busy this last month. I have been learning what I need to know to be effective as the Young Womens Secretary. Its easy to say I have a new calling and get the idea of it but as I go along there are more things about serving in the church that I just though happened. I am so excited for what lay ahead for me and I am preparing my lesson for next week. I am calm now but I know I will get nervous later. I am still on the activities committee and so with both callings and my family and work, it keeps me mostly out of trouble. If I wasn't getting into trouble you would all be worrying!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

being a secretary in a presidency is a pretty good calling. Being in young womens even better! Have fun with the girls.

Elizabeth said...

Hope you are having fun in your calling! I like being in YW alot.