Monday, August 17, 2009

New Smile, Old Smile

New Smile.
Old Smile.

Back when I was in the Merrie Miss Class, over 15 years ago we played the trust game at church. I was blindfolded and I was directed around the church. At one point I was walking asking when I was supposed to stop or turn and then all the sudden I hit the wall and my front tooth broke in half. I had a cap put on the tooth and just recently my tooth started to have problems again. I went to the dentist and he said that there was no way to save the tooth. He pulled it and then gave me a retainer with a fake tooth on it called a flipper. I think that it looks better but my mouth still hurts.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I'm sorry your mouth hurts! Tooth trouble is never fun. I hope it stops hurting soon. Your smile looks BEAUTIFUL!