Thursday, September 25, 2008

Busy life

I don't think I have been this busy in a long time. For the last two weekends I went to the Puyallup Fair and I thought that things would calm down, well the busy times just motivate me to stay out of trouble. This weekend I have a baby shower and a baptism to go to and as I just found out tonight, I am also speaking at the baptism. Its good for me though I need the blessings of giving a talk.
Tyler turned 11 months old yesterday and I was so emotional. I can't believe that he has gotten so big. His birthday is next month and after the baby shower and the baptism is over then I am going to focus on Tylers birthday.
I do feel like I have neglected my husband the last while. I let him play some xbox tonight because he will have little man tomorrow during the baby shower. Take care everyone.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hang in there, Wonder Woman. Life is crazy but you'll be ok. You're not the only one who can't believe he's so big/old! Where does time go?

twiddyfam said...

YOU ROCK!!!!

twiddyfam said...

Thanks for the annoying toy!!!! You know I'm just going to give it to another kid, right? You're goofy!