Monday, March 10, 2008

Twenty pounds!!!!


I am so happy. I have lost 21 lbs since January. It doesn't feel like it yet but I know that my pants are alittle looser and my appetite is shrinking. Its alot easier for me this time, losing weight, but then I know how I cheated before so it also makes it harder. I need to completely cut out chocolate and soda but its alot harder than it seems.

Pictures like these where my son is so adorable and I look pregnant, are very frustrating. Hopefully I can get rid of that big belly and look half way decent again.

3 comments:

Parkin Family said...

Good Job! You look great!!!

twiddyfam said...

You Rock!!! Thx for the CC Cookie.

Greg & Jen said...

You go girl! 20lbs is a great accomplishment. I admire you for your hard work. It is challenging at times, but if it's what you really want, it will totally be worth all that you sacrifice (chocolate and such). After all, chocolate will most likely still be around when the weight is gone. And it's okay to induldge in a sweet moment every once and a while. I know I have my fair share...